Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sassy-Aspie-Mom/117289368463117?ref=hl

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sassy Aspieisms (courtesy of my 13 year-old)

 

 

Me: We have to start limiting the amount of time you are on the computer and other electronics.

Him: Whining…where did you hear that?

Me: Your doctor says it is not good for your brain to have too much game time.

Him: I don’t believe it. I think it is a conspiracy theory. I will not believe everything I hear.

Me: It is not a conspiracy theory. Studies have been done showing the effects on children’s brains.

Him: I think it is just a way for doctors and scientists to make money.

Me: Well…I think they would make more money supporting the companies that make these games than going against them. It really doesn’t matter because you only get 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment