Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sassy-Aspie-Mom/117289368463117?ref=hl

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hallelujah!



(written on Monday)

Hallelujah! I have dropped the kids off at their first day of Bible School. The long holiday weekend has come to an end and for the first time in what seems like ages, I have some "me time". The hubby is at work, the kids are occupied, and I am sitting at Starbucks sipping a Frappuccino.

I have a couple of hours to sit and think and write. It has taken years for me to figure out that this is exactly where I am the most happy. In this space of writing and sipping any assortment of coffee (or wine), I am myself.

Maybe it is the utter chaos of two kids, 2 dogs, and my hubby that joyously invades my brain space most days, but sitting by myself in my thoughts, seems to center me and bring me peace. It is just what I need to take on the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment